Synthesis and Characterization of Natural Sensitizers for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
1. Chang, H., Kao, M.-J., Chen, T.-L., Kuo, C.-G., Cho, K.-C., & Lin, X.-P. (2010). Natural Sensitizer for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Three Layers of Photoelectrode Thin Films with a Schottky Barrier. American Journal of Nanotechnology, 1(1), 13–22.
2. Osman, U. M., Farizal, A. S. N., Razali, M. H., & Salleh, H. (2017). Synthesis of Nano Crystalline 1-[2-(Trifluoro-Methyl) Benzylidene] Thiosemicarbazide with D-π-A Architecture towards Dyes Sensitized Solar Cells. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 12(9), 2506–2511.
3. Isah, K. U., Ahmadu, U., Idris, A., Kimpa, M. I., Uno, U. E., Ndamitso, M. M., & Alu, N. (2014). Betalain pigments as natural photosensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells: the effect of dye pH on the photoelectric parameters. Materials for Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 4(1).
4. Pradhan, B., Batabyal, S. K., & Pal, A. J. (2007). Vertically aligned ZnO nanowire arrays in Rose Bengal-based dye-sensitized solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 91(9), 769–773.
5. Zhou, H., Wu, L., Gao, Y., & Ma, T. (2011). Dye-sensitized solar cells using 20 natural dyes as sensitizers. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 219(2-3), 188–194.
6. Furukawa, S., Iino, H., Iwamoto, T., Kukita, K., & Yamauchi, S. (2009). Characteristics of dye-sensitized solar cells using natural dye. Thin Solid Films, 518(2), 526–529.
7. Isah Kimpa, M., Momoh, M., Uthman Isah, K., Nawawi Yahya, H., & Muhammed Ndamitso, M. (2012). Photoelectric Characterization of Dye Sensitized Solar Cells Using Natural Dye from Pawpaw Leaf and Flame Tree Flower as Sensitizers. Materials Sciences and Applications, 03(05), 281–286.
8. Chang, H., Wu, H. M., Chen, T. L., Huang, K. D., Jwo, C. S., & Lo, Y. J. (2010). Dye-sensitized solar cell using natural dyes extracted from spinach and ipomoea. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 495(2), 606–610.
9. Nair, G., Ramli, S., Irwanto, M., Yusoff, M. I., Fitra, M., Hashim, U., & Mariun, N. (2014). Fabrication of Organic Dye Sensitized Solar Cell. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 699, 516–521.
10. Kimpa, M. I. (2012). Fabrication and Analysis of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Natural Dyes Extracted from Pawpaw Leaf and Flame Tree Flower and their Synthetic Ruthenium Dye (Master Degree Dissertation). Sokoto: Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto.
Metrics powered by PLOS ALM
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2017 Mohammed Isah Kimpa, Kasim Uthman Isah, Jibrin Alhaji Yabagi, Sulaiman Taufiq, Mohd Arif Bin Agam
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.