The Effect of Marketing Strategies Construct on Firm Performance: Results from Pilot Survey
1. Agrawal, C., & Byahatti, J. (2013). Ambush Marketing: Concept and Strategic Implications. Asia Pacific Journal of Research, 3(10). Retrieved from http://apjor.com/files/1383062412.pdf
2. Akbar, F., Razak, A., Omar, B., & Wadood, F. (2015). Niche Marketing Strategy and Firm Success: Review on SMEs in Peninsular Malaysia. International Journal of Research & Review, 2(11), 697–702.
3. Akmal, N., Wahab, A., Dora, M. T., Majid, I. A., Hafiz, M., & Razak, A. (2012, February 6-7). Measuring the Organizational Innovation Impact towards the Performance of SME’s in Malaysia. In International Conference on Technology Management and Technopreneurship (pp. 1-10). Retrieved from http://eprints.utem.edu.my/11561
4. Bhatnagar, R., Kim, J., & Many, J. E. (2014). Candidate Surveys on Program Evaluation: Examining Instrument Reliability, Validity and Program Effectiveness. American Journal of Educational Research, 2(8), 683–690.
5. Choudhary, S. (2014). Rooting By Niche Marketing. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences, 3(10), 84–91.
6. Cuthbert, R. H. (2011). Strategic Planning in Agricultural Niche Markets (Doctoral thesis). Retrieved from https://ourarchive.otago.ac.nz/bitstream/handle/10523/1716/R.%20H.%20Cuthbert%20Thesis.pdf?sequence=1
7. Dalgic, T., & Leeuw, M. (1994). Niche Marketing Revisited: Concept, Applications and Some European Cases. European Journal of Marketing, 28(4), 39–55.
8. Dean, O. (2003). Ambush marketing and protected events. Retrieved from http://blogs.sun.ac.za/iplaw/files/2012/08/Ambush-Marketing-and-protected-events.pdf
9. Ellis, P. (2006). Market orientation and performance: A meta-analysis and cross-national comparisons. Journal of Management Studies, 43(5), 1089–1107.
10. Farouk, F. (2012). The Role of Guerrilla Marketing Strategy to Enrich the Aesthetic and Functional Values of Brand in Egyptian Market. International Design Journal, 2(1), 111–119.
11. Gay, L., Mills, G. & Airasian, P. (2008). Education Research: Competencies for Analysis and Application. New York: Prentice Hall.
12. Hills, E. G., Hultman, M. C., & Miles, P. M. (2008). The Evolution and Development of Entrepreneurial Marketing. Journal of Small Business Management, 46(1), 99–112.
13. Gronroos, C. (1994). From Marketing Mix to Relationship Marketing: Towards a Paradigm Shift in Marketing. Asia-Australia Marketing Journal, 2(1), 9–29.
14. Hafeez, M. H., Noor, M., Shariff, M., & Lazim, M. (2013). Does Innovation and Relational Learning Influence SME Performance ? An Empirical Evidence from Pakistan. Asian Social Science, 9(15), 204–213.
15. Hilmi, M. F., & Ramayah, T. (2008). Market Innovativeness of Malaysian SMEs : Preliminary Results from a First Wave Data Collection. Asian Social Science, 4(12), 42–49.
16. Hilmi, M. F., Ramayah, T., & Mustapha, Y. (2011). Innovativeness and Performance of Small and Medium Enterprises: Malaysian Perspective. International Journal of Knowledge, Culture, & Change Management, 10(12), 105–114.
17. Kanagal, N. (2009). Role of Relationship Marketing in Competitive Marketing Strategy. Journal of Management and Marketing Research, 2, 1–17.
18. Kirca, A. H., Bearden, W. O., & Roth, K. (2011). Implementation of market orientation in the subsidiaries of global companies: The role of institutional factors. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 39(5), 683–699.
19. Kraus, S., Harms, R., & Fink, M. (2010). Entrepreneurial marketing: moving beyond marketing in new ventures. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 11(1), 1–19.
20. Khan, L. M., & Muhammad, J. I. (2012). Antecedents of Innovativeness and its impact on small firm performance (A Study of Pakistani Small Firms) (Master thesis). Retrieved from http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:831451/FULLTEXT01.pdf
21. Leskovec, J., Adamic, L., & Huberman, B. (2008). The Dynamics of Viral Marketing. ACM Transactions on the Web, 1(1), 1–5.
22. Malaysian Timber Council. (2011). Annual Report 2011. Retrieved from http://mtc.com.my/images/publication/25/MTC-Annual-Report-2011.pdf
23. Malhotra, N. (2008). Completion Time and Response Order Effects in Web Surveys. Public Opinion Quarterly, 72(5), 914–934.
24. Maxim, A. (2009). Relationship Marketing – a New Paradigm in Marketing Theory and Practice. Analele ştiinłifice ale universităłii “Alexandru Ioan Cuza”, 16, 287–300.
25. OECD (2002). OECD Economic Surveys: United Kingdom 2002. Paris: OECD Publishing.
26. Nasir, W. M. N. (2013). The Relationship Between Strategic Orientation and Firm Performance: Evidence From Small and Medium Enterprises in Malaysia (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.667.7502&rep=rep1&type=pdf
27. O’Cass, A., & Ngo, L. V. (2011). Winning through innovation and marketing: Lessons from Australia and Vietnam. Industrial Marketing Management, 40(8), 1319–1329.
28. OECD. (2008). Promoting Entrepreneurship and Innovative SMEs in a Global Economy. Paris: OECD Publishing.
29. Phelps, J. E., Lewis, R., Mobilio, L., Perry, D., & Raman, N. (2004). Viral marketing or electronic word-of-mouth advertising: Examining consumer responses and motivations to pass along email. Journal of Advertising Research, 44(4), 333–348.
30. Salim, I. M., & Sulaiman, M. (2011). Organizational Learning, Innovation and Performance: A Study of Malaysian Small and Medium Sized Enterprises. International Journal of Business and Management, 6(12), 118–125.
31. Sorce, P. (2002). Relationship Marketing Strategy. Rochester: Printing Industry Center at RIT.
32. Subramani, M. R., & Rajagopalan, B. (2003). Knowledge-sharing and influence in online social networks via viral marketing. Communications of the ACM, 46(12), 300–307.
33. Terziovski, M. (2010). Innovation practice and its performance implications in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the manufacturing sector: a resource-based view. Strategic Management Journal, 31(8), 892–902.
34. Toften, K., & Hammervoll, T. (2010). Niche marketing and strategic capabilities: an exploratory study of specialised firms. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 28(6), 736–753.
35. UBM Malaysia. (2015). Malaysian Furniture Industry. Retrieved June 20, 2015, from http://2016.miff.com.my/about- miff/malaysian-furniture-industry
36. Wadood, F., Shamsuddin, A., & Abdullah, N. H. (2013). Characteristics of Innovative SMEs in Pakistan: A Case Study. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 14(6), 45–51.
37. Wanner, M. (2011). More Than the Consumer Eye Can See : Guerrilla Advertising From an Agency Standpoint. The Elon Journal of Undergraduate Research in Communications, 2(1), 103–109.Malaysian Timber Council. (2011). Annual Report 2011. Retrieved from http://mtc.com.my/images/publication/25/MTC-Annual-Report-2011.pdf
Metrics powered by PLOS ALM
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2017 F. Akbar, A. R. B. Omar, F. Wadood, R. B. Tasmin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.