Metaphysics and the Limit of the Natural Sciences Explanatory Power
1. Andersen, F. & Becker A. J. R. (2016). Metaphysics Within Science: Against Radical Naturalism. Metaphilosophy, 47(2), 159–180.
2. Bennett, K. (2016). There is no special problem with metaphysics. Philosophical Studies, 173(1), 21–37.
3. Benovsky, J. (2013). From Experience to Metaphysics: On Experience‐based Intuitions and their Role in Metaphysics. Noûs, 49(3), 684–697.
4. Bradley, F. H. (1916). Appearance and Reality: A metaphysical Essay. London: Allen & Unwin.
5. Chakravartty, A. (2013). On the Prospects of Naturalized Metaphysics. In D. Ross, J. Ladyman & H. Kincaid (Eds.), Scientific Metaphysics (pp. 27–50). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
6. Esfield, M. (2006). The Impact of Science on Metaphysics and its Limits. Abstracta, 2(2), 86–101.
7. Faye, J. (2012). The Role of Philosophy in a Naturalized World. European Journal of Analytic Philosophy, 8(1), 60–76.
8. Hawking, S. & Mlodinow, L. (2010). The grand design. New York: Bantam Books.
9. Ladyman, J. & Ross, D. (2007). Every Thing Must Go: Metaphysics Naturalized. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
10. Lowe, E. J. (2011). The rationality of metaphysics. Synthese, 178(1), 99–109.
11. Morganti, M. (2015). Science-based Metaphysics: On Some Recent Anti-metaphysical Claims. Philosophia Scientiæ,19-1, 57–70.
12. Paul, L. A. (2012). Metaphysics as modelling: the handmaiden's tale. Philosophical Studies, 160(1), 1–29.
13. Weinberg, S. (1992). Dreams of a final theory. New York: Pantheon Books.
14. Wilson, J. (2016). The Question of Metaphysics. The Philosophers' Magazine, 74, 90–96.
Metrics powered by PLOS ALM
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2017 A. Kulieshov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.