Exploring Factors Affecting Implementation of Public Private Partnership Housing Projects in Bauchi State, Nigeria
1. Aribigbola, A. (2008). Housing Policy Formulation in Developing Countries: Evidence of Programme Implementation from Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria. Journal of Human Ecology, 23(2), 125–133.
2. Australian Housing and Research Institute. (2004). Measuring housing affordability. Retrieved from https://www.ahuri.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/2923/AHURI_RAP_Issue_45_Measuring_housing_affordability.pdf
3. Bauchi State Ministry of Lands and Housing. (2015). Record of Bauchi Public Private Partnership Housing Projects. Bauchi, Nigeria.
4. Dalil, M. & Yamman, U. (2013). Private sector participation in the provision of urban services: an overview of housing supply in Minna, Niger state, Nigeria. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention, 2(4), 51–58.
5. Durdyev, S., & Mbachu, J. (2011). On-site labour productivity of New Zealand construction industry: Key constraints and improvement measures. Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, 11(3), 18–33.
6. Greene, M., & Rojas, E. (2008). Incremental construction: a strategy to facilitate access to housing. Environment and Urbanization, 20(1), 89–108.
7. Ibem, E. O. & Aduwo, E. B. (2012). Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) in Urban Housing in Nigeria: Evidence from Ogun State. International Journal of Architecture and Urban Development, 2(2), 5–14.
8. Ibem, E. O. (2011). Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in Housing Provision in Lagos Megacity Region, Nigeria. International Journal of Housing Policy, 11(2), 133–154.
9. Jamali, D. (2004). Success and failure mechanisms of public private partnerships (PPPs) in developing countries. International Journal of Public Sector Management, 17(5), 414–430.
10. Kuroshi, P. A., Lawal, M. (2014). Study of internal factors affecting labour productivity in medium sized construction firms in Nigeria. International Journal of Education and Research, 2(12), 83–92.
11. Kwak, Y. H., Chih, Y., & Ibbs, C. W. (2009). Towards a Comprehensive Understanding of Public Private Partnerships for Infrastructure Development. California Management Review, 51(2), 51–78.
12. Ministry of Finance and Economic Development. (2006). A Condensed Version of the PPP Guidance Manual. Retrieved from http://mof.govmu.org/English/Documents/financial%20management%20kit/PPPManualcondensedver.pdf
13. Miraftab, F. (2004). Public-Private Partnerships. Journal of Planning Education and Research, 24(1), 89–101.
14. Ukoje, J. E. & Kanu, K. U. (2014). Implementation and the Challenges of the Mass Housing Scheme in Abuja, Nigeria. American International Journal of Contemporary Research, 4(4), 209–218.
15. UN-Habitat. (2014). State of African Cities 2014. Re-imagining sustainable urban transitions. Retrieved from https://www.citiesalliance.org/sites/citiesalliance.org/files/SoAC2014.pdf
16. Valipour, A., Yahaya, N., Md Noor, N., Kildienė, S., Sarvari, H., & Mardani, A. (2015). A fuzzy analytic network process method for risk prioritization in freeway PPP projects: an Iranian case study. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 21(7), 933–947.
Metrics powered by PLOS ALM
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2018 Mohammed Sani, Abdulkadir Sani, Usman Shuaibu Ahmed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.