Sustaining Biodiversity and Income against Climate Change through Food Value Chain System by the Small-Holder Farmers in Southern Nigeria
1. Asadu, C. L. A. (1989). A comparative study and evaluation of yam-zone soils and the performance of six cultivars of white yam (D. rotundata) in Southeastern Nigeria (Doctoral thesis). Nsukka: University of Nigeria.
2. Asadu, C. L. A. (2002). Fluctuations in the characteristics of an important short tropical season, 'august break’ in Eastern Nigeria. Discovery and Innovation, 14(1), 92–101.
3. Asadu, C. L. A., A.G.O. Dixon and S. C. Eze. 2014. Evaluation of cassava-based systems for adaptation to climatic variations in eastern Nigeria. Agro-Science, 13(2), 37–42.
4. Asadu, C. L. A., Ucheagwu, H., & Asadu, A. N. (2012.). The reality of man-made food insecurity in Nigeria: A comprehensive analysis. Ibadan: University of Nigeria Press Ltd.
5. Deloitte. (2013). The food value chain. A challenge for the next century. Retrieved from https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/Consumer-Business/dttl_cb_Food%20Value%20Chain_Global%20POV.pdf
6. Dixon, A. G. O., & Asadu, C. L. A. (2001). Performance of seven crop combinations in two soils of different land-use history in eastern Nigeria. Agro-Science Journal, 2(2), 70–80.
7. Mercola, J. (2015). The many uses of the mighty moringa tree. Retrieved from http://wakeup-world.com/2015/09/19/the-many-uses-of-the-mighty-moringa-tree
8. Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. (2016). The Agriculture Promotion Policy (2016–2020). Retrieved from http://fmard.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2016-Nigeria-Agric-Sector-Policy-Roadmap_June-15-2016_Final.pdf
9. International Institute of Tropical Agriculture. (2016). Banana & Plantain. Retrieved November 2, 2016, from http://www.iita.org/banana-and-plantain
10. Lansigan, F. P., & Salvacion, A. R. (2016). Assessing the Effect of Climate Change on Rice and Corn Yields in Selected Provinces in the Philippines. Agricultural Review, New Developments in Agriculture. Academia. Institute of Statistics, University of the Philippines, Los.
11. National Horticultural Research Institute. (2016). Cropping systems with Plantain/Banana in Nigeria. Retrieved from http://banana-networks.org/innovate-plantain/files/2013/11/2_presentation-NIGERIA.pdf
12. Okorji, E. C. (1986). Productivity of yam under alternative cropping systems adopted by small-holder farmers of southeastern Nigeria. Agricultural Systems, 22(3), 231-241.
Metrics powered by PLOS ALM
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2016 C. L. A. Asadu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.