Formation of the Civil-Military Cooperation During the Settlement of the Armed Conflict in the South-East of Ukraine
1. Armed Forces of Ukraine. (n. d.). Civil-military cooperation. Retrieved June 1, 2018, from https://cimic.com.ua/en
2. Civil-Military Cooperation of Excellence. (2016). Cimic Field Handbook (4th ed.). Retrieved from https://library.cimic-coe.org/cimic-field-handbook-4th-edition
3. Endrijaitis, R., & Alonderis, A. (2015). Security facets: complex dynamic systems and leadership in military. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 4(4), 299–309.
4. Evtushenko, I. (2015). Modern war conflict: the consequences of international terrorism on the base of globalization (theoretical and legal aspect). Authority and society (History, Theory, Practice), 4(36), 156–157.
5. Lankauskienė, T., & Tvaronavičienė, M. (2012). Security and sustainable development: approaches and dimensions in the globalization context. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 1(4), 287–297.
6. NATO. (2003). NATO Civil-Military Cooperation (Cimic) Doctrine. Retrieved from https://www.nato.int/ims/docu/ajp-9.pdf
7. On Civil-Military Administration (Ukraine), 3 February 2015, No 141-VIII. Retrieved June 1, 2018, from http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/141-19
8. On the Regulation of Anti-Terrorist Centre and its Coordinating Groups at the Regional Security Service of Ukraine (Ukraine), 14 May 1999, No 379/99. Retrieved June 1, 2018, from http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/379/99
9. OSCE. (n. d.). Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine. Retrieved June 1, 2018, from https://www.osce.org/special-monitoring-mission-to-ukraine
10. OSCE. (n.d.). Observer Mission at the Russian Checkpoints Gukovo and Donetsk. Retrieved June 1, 2018, fromhttps://www.osce.org/observer-mission-at-russian-checkpoints-gukovo-and-donetsk
11. Permanent Mission of Ukraine to the UNO Branch and other International Organizations in Geneva. (2017). International Committee of the Red Cross. Retrieved from http://geneva.mfa.gov.ua/ua/ukraine-io/red-cross
12. Sahoo, P. M. (2009). Statistical techniques for spatial analysis. Retrieved from http://www.iasri.res.in/ebook/EBADAT/6-Other%20Useful%20Techniques/11-Spatial%20STATISTICAL%20TECHNIQUES.pdf
13. Talhofer, V., Hošková-Mayerová, Š., & Hofmann, A. (2016). Towards efficient use of resources in military: methods for evaluation routes in open terrain. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 6(1), 53–70.
14. Ukrainian Volunteers Center. (2017). Front-line Inspection. Retrieved June 1, 2018, from http://www.peoplesproject.com/prifrontova-inspekciya
15. Veebel, V. (2016). Will sanctions against Russia be successful: will Russia fall before Ukraine? Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 5(4), 465–480.
Metrics powered by PLOS ALM
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2018 Oleksandr Komisarov, Ruslan Skrynkovskyy, Serhii Bielai, Leontii Leontii Chystokletov, Elvira Podoliak, Oleksandra Khytra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.