Worldview Aspects of Leadership Phenomenon: Problem Statement
1. Bates, S. (2017, September 19). 2017 Leadership Trends: A gap in Critical Thinking Skills. Retrieved from https://www.bates-communications.com/bates-blog/2017-leadership-trends-a-gap-in-critical-thinking-skills
2. Covey, S. (2004). The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change. New York: Free Press.
3. Danylova, T.(2016). The Theory of Civilizations Through the Lens of Contemporary Humanities. Anthropological Measurements of Philosophical Research, 9, 55–62.
4. Danylova, T., & Salata G. (2016). Reorganization Asymmetry of Universal Information Centers in Ukraine: An Attempt at Civilizational Communication Analysis. Research Revolution, 4(10), 1–4.
5. O’Connor, J., & Seymour, J. (1993). Introducing NLP: Psychological Skills for Understanding and Influencing People. London: Element.
6. Koltko-Rivera, M. (2004). Leadership and Worldview: What in the World I a Worldview? Review of General Psychology, 8(1), 3–58.
7. Sanscartier, M. (2013, September 26). Leadership – The Importance of critical Thinking. Retrieved from http://www.marchfifteen.ca/leadership-the-importance-of-critical-thinking/
8. Worldview Intelligence. (2015, February 20). Understanding Worldview and How It Impacts Us As Leaders and Hosts. Retrieved from https://worldviewintelligence.com/2015/02/20/understanding-worldview-and-how-it-impacts-us-as-leaders-and-hosts/
9. Wilson, R., & Regardie, I. (2016). Prometheus Rising (2nd ed.). Grand Juction: New Falcon Publications.
10. Wilson, R. (1991). The New Inquisition. Phoenix: Falcon Press.
Metrics powered by PLOS ALM
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2017 Tatiana Danylova, Halyna Salata
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.