An Examination of Relationship between Quality Municipal Services and Citizen Satisfaction in Malaysian Local Council, Batu Pahat in Perspective
1. Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., & Anderson, R. E. (2010). Multivariate data analysis: A global perspective (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River: Pearson.
2. Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., Anderson, R. E., & Tatham, R. L. (2006). Multivariate Data Analysis (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River: Pearson Prentice Hall.
3. Kaliannan, A., Puteh, F., & Dorasamy, M. (2014, August). Measuring service quality in Malaysian local government: the SERVQUAL approach. In Proceedings of Knowledge Management International Conference, Langkawi, Malaysia (pp. 30–34). Langkawi: Sintok College of Art and Sciences, Universiti Utara Malaysia.
4. OECD. (2010). Strategies to Improve Rural Service Delivery. Paris: OECD Pub.
5. Omar, M. S., Ariffin, H. F., & Ahmad, R. (2016). Service Quality, Customers’ Satisfaction and the Moderating Effects of Gender: A Study of Arabic Restaurants. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 224, 384–392.
6. Osman, M. M., Bachok, S., Bakri, N. I. M., & Harun, N. Z. (2014). Government Delivery System: Effectiveness of Local Authorities in Perak, Malaysia. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 153, 452–462.
7. Osman, M. M., Jusoh, N. N., Bachok, S., & Bakri, N. I. (2014). An assessment of local authority performance in delivering their services: Case study of Ipoh City Council. Journal of Architecture, Planning & Construction Management, 4(2), 58–76.
8. Pallant, J. (2011). SPSS Survival Manual: A step by step guide to data analysis using the SPSS program (4th ed.). Crows Nest: Allen & Unwin.
9. United Nations. (2017). Sustainable Development Goals. Retrieved April 1, 2017, from http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/health
Metrics powered by PLOS ALM
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2017 M. U. Bello, D. Martin, R. Kasim, M. Abubakar, M. A. Umar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.